Finansbank aims to set an example as a leading bank.
The Investor Relations Division was established in accordance with the regulatory directives of Capital Markets Board's (CMB) Corporate Governance Principles; Section I, Article 1.1.2, published on July, 2003, to protect shareholder's rights and ensure effective communication with the shareholders. The main responsibilities of the Division are:
- To provide shareholders with information about Finansbank and its strategies, by way of creating a section on Finansbank's website, which includes the shareholding structure, members of the Board of Directors, Annual Reports, capital structure, borrowings, corporate disclosures and events affecting the Bank's financials, as well as quarterly financial statements and changes in key personnel,
- To ensure that all information beneficial to shareholders is included in the Annual Report,
- To ensure that, other than information considered as a trade secret or is confidential, shareholders receive timely, reliable and accurate information,
- To invite shareholders to the General Assembly and inform them about the agenda before the meeting
- To monitor and manage that all information and materials presented are in compliance with the relevant regulations and the Bank's disclosure policy.