Quick and simple processes...
It is a quick and simple process to open a Finansbank account at any Finansbank branch. Make sure you bring proof of identification and your Republic of Turkey Tax Number.
Follow this step-by-step process...
- Bring your passport to a Finansbank branch, (required for proof of identification - click for the nearest branch). Our Customer Representatives will make a photocopy of your passport.
- You will need to provide your Republic of Turkey Tax Identification Number. If you don't have a number, our Customer Representative will assist you.
- Sign the Finansbank Banking Agreement that will be presented to you. This Agreement can be used for selecting individual services or by signing up for all banking services. In addition, this agreement is required for the registration and use of our Finansbank Telephone Banking* and Finansbank Internet Banking services.
- Sign the proof of signature sheet by signing your signature 3 times in the outlined boxes.
- Your account will immediately be opened. After you have received your account number and signed the account agreement, you can obtain your security code number for Finansbank Telephone Banking* and Finansbank Internet Banking by dialing the automatic telephone system at telephone number +90 850 222 0 900 anywhere in Turkey.