When you go shopping or when you need cash, CardFinans Nakit is always by your side!
What is Money Point?
MoneyPoint is the point you can earn as you spend using your CardFinans Nakit depending on your spending amount, and use at Finansbank member merchants instead of money.
Each time you shop with CardFinans Nakit, whether in advance or installment, you earn MoneyPoint
What are its Features?
- Each time you shop at Finansbank member merchants using CardFinans Nakit, you earn MoneyPoint* corresponding to 1% of your shopping amount; and at merchants that are not Finanbank member, you earn MoneyPoint corresponding to 0.5% of your shopping amount.
- You can spend your MoneyPoints at anywhere you want, and enjoy free shopping.
- You can learn the details about the MoneyPoints you have earned and used via the Internet Branch, ATMs or the Call Center. MoneyPoint earning rate may vary according to the agreement conditions with the member merchant. Finansbank reserves its right to change MoneyPoint earning rate and cancel such earnings with use of CardFinans Nakit.
CLICK HERE to see how you can learn the MoneyPoint amount in your CardFinans Nakit.
Rules of Earning and Using MoneyPoint
- Our customers holding more than one CardFinans Nakit card can use any of their CardFinans Nakit debit cards to spend the total amount of MoneyPoints accumulated in all of their debit cards.
- If our customers holding more than one CardFinans Nakit card wants to shop using their MoneyPoints, the priority is given to the CardFinans Nakit debit card used in transaction.
- In case the debit card used in transaction does not have any or enough MoneyPoints, MoneyPoints in other debit cards will be used in the order of issue date, starting from the oldest card.
- Finansbank reserves its right to make any kind of changes regarding the procedures and details of the MoneyPoint application.
- Subject to the agreements with our member merchants, MoneyPoint earning rates for our real and legal customers may vary.
- As your MoneyPoints are converted into cash, they are multiplied by 0.1 Kr.
- The specified MoneyPoint earning rates apply for the CardFinans Nakit cards linked to personal accounts.
- In the event that Finansbank detects that the CardFinans Nakit debit cards linked to personal account are abused for commercial purposes, it has the right to reclaim the MoneyPoints earned through such use.
- In case there is a restriction of use placed on the account (Current Account, End of Month Account, Automatic Account) to which the CardFinans Nakit card is linked, said CardFinans Nakit debit card may not be used in shopping, and it may not benefit from the MoneyPoint application.
- If all the CardFinans Nakit debit cards are cancelled, the MoneyPoints accumulated in these cards may not be used or transferred.
- The MoneyPoints accumulated with CardFinans Nakit debit cards may not be converted into cash.