End of Month (AySonu) Account
When you go shopping or when you need cash, CardFinans Nakit is always by your side!
What is the 'End of Month (AySonu) Account' ?
The End of Month Account* is a limit specified for you and for your cash needs. It brings you the comfort to withdraw cash or money in installments and to shop even if your account balance is zero.
How to Apply for End of Month (AySonu) Account?
- You can apply at Finansbank Branches.
- Or you can send an SMS by typing AySonu and sending to 2273.
What are the Advantages of the End of Month (AySonu) Account?
- It eliminates the need to apply for loan and go through loan procedures for your cash needs. *
- With the End of Month Account, you will not need to worry about interest rates, and meet your needs by paying appropriate commissions with maturities as long as 10 months.
- At anywhere with a Maestro/Cirrus and Electron/Plus logo, you can use your End of Month Account with your CardFinans Nakit card to shop, within your limit, in advance or installments even if your account balance is zero.
Click to learn more about Common Point ATMs.
If you do not want to use your End of Month Account limit for shopping, you can call +90 850 222 0 900 to demand that your End of Month account be invalid for shopping.
Details of Installment Use of the End of Month (AySonu) Account
- No separate limit is allocated for installment use. Installment amount cannot exceed the percentage of your End of Month Account limit specified by the bank. Installment feature may only be used upon the demand of the account owner. *
- The amount of installment use is 200 TL in minimum and 10,000 TL in maximum.
- The amount used may be paid back in 4, 5 or 10 installments.
- When the installment feature is used, payment details are delivered to our clients as receipt provided from ATMs and as document provided from our branches.
- If you wish, you can see your payment details on the Internet or dial the call center to demand your payment details via e-mail or fax.
- The total commission rate is calculated by multiplying the monthly commission fee by the number of installments.
- The total commission amount is calculated by multiplying the principle by the total commission rate.
- The total commission amount is divided into the number of maturities and collected monthly as part of the installment amount.
- Installment amounts should be paid on specified dates. The End of Month Account interest for installment use does not apply if such amounts are paid on specified dates.
- In case the installments are not paid on time, the End of Month Account interest applies on the basis of unpaid installment amount.
- On monthly basis, a 15% resource utilization support fund and a 5% banking and insurance transaction tax are collected over the commission amounts.
- Installment feature of the End of Month Account may be used even if your account balance is positive.
- Installment feature can be used via ATMs, Call Centers, Branches or the Internet.
Click to Learn the Closest Finansbank Branch!