Consumer Banking, offering a wide range of reliable and customizable services...
GOLDIST (Istanbul Gold Exchange-Traded Fund)
The First Gold Exchange-Traded Fund in Turkey
Get your share of the international performance of gold with a single transaction!
GOLDIST combines the advantages of investing in gold with the advantages of Exchange-Traded Funds!
- Easy to Trade: You can buy and sell GOLDIST on the Istanbul Stock Exchange just like a stock. When you buy one GOLDIST share you invest in 0.98 gram of gold!
- Narrow Bid-Ask Spread: The bid-ask spread of GOLDIST is narrower compared to traditional gold trade. GOLDIST does not involve cost elements such as labor costs which lead to wider price spreads in traditional gold investment instruments. When you buy GOLDIST, you invest in pure gold.
- Safe Storage: When you buy GOLDIST you avoid all safety risks related to the handling and storage of gold. Gold bullions that these shares represent will be stored at the Istanbul Gold Exchange, while the shares will be deposited in individual accounts with the Central Registry Agency.
- Daily Monitoring: Unlike other ETFs, the indicative value of GOLDIST is not announced only once a day but every minute during ISE trading sessions.
- Fast Trading: Just like other Exchange-Traded Funds, investors can trade in GOLDIST in real-time during the trading sessions of the ISE.
- Risk Diversification: Allowing investors to diversify their risk, GOLDIST is suitable for any portfolio and investor profile. Its ability to reflect exchange-rate movements and its independence from local markets makes it a sound choice for investors at all times.
- Low Cost: The management fee of GOLDIST is MUCH LOWER compared to other Exchange-Traded Funds.
Istanbul Type-B Gold Exchange-Traded Fund
Please visit www.gldtr.com for detailed information.
Takasbank acts as the creation and redemption agent for the GOLDIST Exchange-Traded Fund. Takasbank assumes no legal/financial obligations for GOLDIST ETF against the fund issuer or investors other than in connection with its duties as the creation and redemption agent. The existence of Takasbank's logo on this page does not constitute an investment advice.