Our Vision, Mission And Values
To help build individual and commercial financial plans that will catalyze Turkey's success.
To help build individual and commercial financial plans that will catalyze Turkey's success
To build life-long and successful partnerships with all our stakeholders through understanding and best fulfilling their needs
Respect and Loyalty
- We do our job in the rightest way with dedication and genuine commitment.
- We make clear promises and we keep them by all means, not omitting to report the results.
- We constantly develop ourselves and our colleagues.
- We act with honesty, transparence, and consistency in all our relations, which allows us to build long-term relationships based on trust.
- The primary and common objective of all of us is to keep our customers satisfied. We help each other to make this happen and we appreciate the help that is offered us.
- We uphold and support team performance and corporate performance as much as individual performance.
- In all of our dialogues, we listen first and try to understand what is needed.
- We trust each other and respect each other's expertise.
- We make our decisions in consideration of the whole and of their possible impact on the whole.
- As Finansbank and the staff of Finansbank, we watch over and support each other, our society, and the environment.
- We do not elaborate on the reasons why something cannot be done; we think about and explain how it can be done with a new approach.
- When standard solutions fall short of meeting the requirements that differ from the routine, we promptly develop the most appropriate solutions by tapping the resources of our knowledge, experience, connections, and technology.
- We develop new ideas to make life easier for our customers and ourselves and we act in order to bring these ideas to life.
- We embrace change; we realize that everyone including us must do what behooves them in order to make change happen in the fastest and smoothest way.
- We take initiatives inasmuch as we can learn from our mistakes and do not repeat them; and we encourage taking initiatives.
- We define performance in terms of objective and measurable criteria and we evaluate it fairly and consistently.
- We always recognize a job well done; we provide feedback in order to improve each other.
- We go all the way in rationally defending what we believe is right and we work constructively to bring them to life.